Start your reviewRead our review guidelines
Luuply is a diverse and wide community of individuals all over the country, and we value the relationships that we build between athletes and each other, and between the schools that they attend. On Luuply, you can write reviews, rate schools, and view other reviews. We expect everyone to follow our code of conduct, but just in case, we've also included these general guidelines.
- Inappropriate content: Colorful language and strong imagery is fine, but we don't tolerate threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, or any other displays of bigotry.
- Conflicts of interest: Your contributions should be honest and objective. For example, you should be writing reviews of your school, not anyone else's. A school should never ask you to write a review!
- Relevance: Make sure that your contributions are relevant and appropriate to the forum. Matters that don't address the core of the collegiate athletics experience don't really belong here.
- Privacy: Don't make public anyone else's private information, and don't use that to blackmail people ("doxxing"). If you aren't sure, only refer to others by a pseudonym or by first name only.
- Intellectual property: Don't steal reviews from other users or other sites. Please write your own reviews!
HERE ARE SOME TIPS:
Imagine writing this to your high school self. What would you have wanted to know about this school before you committed? Be open & honest. Your review is 100% anonymous.
Suggested topics to touch on:
- College Athletics
- Team Dynamic
- Social Life
What is a verified user?
A verified badge shows up as a blue checkmark next to your reviews and on your profile. It means that Luuply has verified that you are who you say that you are, and provides additional assurance to readers that your review can be trusted as authentic and representative.
Verified accounts don't get extra features on Luuply. They aren't indicative of endorsement by Luuply, and they don't represent awards or milestones.
We reserve the right to revoke verification or terminate accounts that violate our Code of Conduct or Terms of Service.